He's so precious! I tried calling you the other day to see if I could stop by and come see you guys and the new baby, but you weren't home I guess. Get in touch with me soon...I wanna see you guys!
Hi Gretchen- I thought I'd check out your blog since I haven't seen you in about two decades. What a cute son you have- daughters too. You look great! I haven't had defined ab muscles for years- if ever.
Oh, Gretchen! Your little boy! He is beautiful. When we first had Levi I kept wanting to tell him he was pretty like I did the girls. I finally came up with a word he now loves to use himself: handsomey.
How is he doing? We found out I'm having a girl for sure. We'll probably name her Hazel Anneleigh (Those are my sister's middle names and my eye color). I love your boy's name and it's meaning.
I'm home from church today with a sick kid. It is so weird.
"It's never too late to be who you might have been." George Eliot
“The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing in the right place but to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.” Lady Dorothy Nevill, British author
If you'd like to print/save/keep any of the photos I post, you may find it easier to link to my Photobucket account, which I keep on a "private" setting. Please email me if you need to get into Photobucket and I will email you a password! Thanks!
5 comments:
He's so precious! I tried calling you the other day to see if I could stop by and come see you guys and the new baby, but you weren't home I guess. Get in touch with me soon...I wanna see you guys!
I saw him doing some smirking and smiling at church last week. Very precious.
Hi Gretchen- I thought I'd check out your blog since I haven't seen you in about two decades. What a cute son you have- daughters too. You look great! I haven't had defined ab muscles for years- if ever.
Congratulations on your new addition! Davis is absolutely adorable. You guys all look so happy. Hope all is going well. Thinking of you roomie!
Oh, Gretchen! Your little boy! He is beautiful. When we first had Levi I kept wanting to tell him he was pretty like I did the girls. I finally came up with a word he now loves to use himself: handsomey.
How is he doing? We found out I'm having a girl for sure. We'll probably name her Hazel Anneleigh (Those are my sister's middle names and my eye color). I love your boy's name and it's meaning.
I'm home from church today with a sick kid. It is so weird.
Post a Comment