Congrats guys! What a sweetheart. I can't believe you all got your boy and what a cutie he is! Love the pictures. Hope your feeling well Gretchen. You look great!
Mmmmm, so why haven't you added me on you blog list yet?! :) I'm adding yours. I hope you don't mind. I'm so glad there is one more way to stay in touch.
"It's never too late to be who you might have been." George Eliot
“The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing in the right place but to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.” Lady Dorothy Nevill, British author
If you'd like to print/save/keep any of the photos I post, you may find it easier to link to my Photobucket account, which I keep on a "private" setting. Please email me if you need to get into Photobucket and I will email you a password! Thanks!
2 comments:
Congrats guys! What a sweetheart. I can't believe you all got your boy and what a cutie he is! Love the pictures. Hope your feeling well Gretchen. You look great!
Mmmmm, so why haven't you added me on you blog list yet?! :) I'm adding yours. I hope you don't mind. I'm so glad there is one more way to stay in touch.
Congratulations! He's a cutie!
Post a Comment