As you all know, we've been busy baking our 4th baby and HE'S just about to make an appearance. Since I don't see many of you regularly, I thought I'd give you a glimpse of how baby and I are progressing. Also... we've chosen a name for our son:
Davis Matthew LaVetter!
(Davis=son of David and Matthew=gift of God)
Just a few weeks till we get to meet HIM!!

5 comments:
You look so good! Thanks for the pics, and thanks for sharing the baby's name. I love it..and it fits so well with your family.
Yea for Baby Davis! We too are very excited to meet him, live and in person. Don't forget to call us when the big day arrives! haha
I'm so excited about the baby! I can't imagine how happy you guys are and will be! Can I be one of the first babysitters when you finally let people babysit him? ;-) haha!
Give your family my love! And tell Lissette her blog is awesome! I can't figure out how to comment on her blog, if you are even able to.
Jay
Hey, its Jaycee!!!! Love your blog!
Aunt Gretchen You look so good! I love you so much!
Post a Comment