I don't really have time to be messing around with a whole lot of blogging. Honestly, I've got a pretty full plate. But I just can't find an easier way of sharing photos with those who are interested. Frankly, I'm sick of emailing them, and honestly... no one prints and sends them anymore. So mostly this blog will be for periodic picture updates and big brief updates. No, you will not be getting the day to day minute boring play-by-play on our lives. I know, you're relieved right?? Just thought it would be an easy way to let you look at a quick photo-glance of the kiddos. Ok, so without any further adieu... here's a few to get you started.
7 years ago



2 comments:
Your family is so beautiful! Lissette is so grown up, Tyrza had grown a ton, and Sadie's personality shows through in every pic.
Miss you guys, and love you guys...I'm glad you started a blog, even if you don't have a ton of time to post!
Love you!
Yeah for blogging!! I'm excited to see how your kids are growning through the photos....oh wait, I get to do that in person! That is even more enjoyable for us.
Post a Comment